1. What happens to you at the art museum?
2. What is the name of the mystery artist?
3. When the artist live? When did he paint the mystery painting?
4. What is the subject of this painting? Describe another subject the artist painted.
5. Describe the kinds of colors this artist liked to paint with. (Are they dull, bright, realistic, abstract, loud, quiet,...?)
6. Describe this artist's brushstrokes. (Are they slow, fast, smooth, rough, big, small, careful, wild....?)
7. List four places the artist lived and painted. Where was this painting made?
8. What was the most important thing this artist wanted to show in all his paintings?
9. Who where the Impressionists and how they influence the mystery artist?
10. Which was your favorite painting? Why?
You can print this page directly from your browser (File, Print) or save it (Save, Save As...Text) to modify in a word processing program and print later.
Back to Teachers' Resources
Back to Inside Art